Date of Birth: December 21, 1980
Hometown: New York, N.Y.
Residence: Charlotte, N.C.
Marital Status: Single
•Finished seventh in points in the 2011 ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards. Highlights include an ARCA career-first win at Pocono, 8 top-five and 10 top-ten finishes along with 150 laps led.
•Tim George Jr. returns to the Richard Childress Racing driver lineup in 2011 following a full season of competition in the 2010 ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards.
•George will also compete in a limited NCWTS and NNS schedule in 2011 for RCR
•Teaming with veteran crew chief Gere Kennon, George continued a progression into stock car auto racing that began in 2008 with his first full season of competition under the RCR banner in 2010 with two top-five and five top-10 finishes over the course of the 20-race ARCA Racing Series. Season highlights included leading laps and battling for the win during the late stages of the series' road course race at New Jersey Motorsports Park, a 4th place short track run at Mansfield, and leading laps at Talladega Superspeedway en route to a third-place finish.
•George made one NASCAR Nationwide Series start in 2010, driving the No. 21 Sargento Chevrolet at Road America.
•He made one NASCAR Camping World Truck Series start in 2010, driving the No. 22 RCR Chevrolet at Phoenix International Raceway.
•George competed fulltime in the 2009 ARCA Racing Series for Eddie Sharpe Racing, finishing 11th in the final point standings on the heels of two top-10 and eight top-15 finishes
•He made his NASCAR Camping World Truck Series debut at Phoenix (Ariz.) International Raceway, driving RCR's No. 22 Chevrolet on November 13, 2009.
•In 2008, George competed in two ARCA Racing Series races for TRG Motorsports and one NASCAR Camping World Series East race while driving for Buchanan-Mitchell Racing.
•An experienced road course racer, George won the Rolex Series Rookie of the Year Award and the series' Bob Adkins Award in 2008 with a win at New Jersey Motorsports Park.
•He placed fourth in 2008 Grand-Am Rolex GT Series driver standings on the heels of one class victory and seven podium results.
•George ran the 2007 Grand-Am KONI Series schedule before making his debut in the GT class on July 22, 2007.
•He finished second in class in the 2006 Skip Barber Racing School Eastern Series on the heels of five victories.
•George began racing career in the Skip Barber Racing School Southern Series in 2005.
•George is a graduate of the University of Miami with a Bachelor's Degree in English and Double Minor in Economics and History. He is still involved with the school, raising funds for the university's Buoniconti Fund to Cure Paralysis.
- To succeed at my racing endeavors.
- Michael Schumacher, Dale Earnhardt
- Weight lifting according to heart rate, cardio, cycling, video analysis, physical analysis
- Healthy diet that includes whole grain carbohydrates, meat, fish, poultry, vegetables, fruits, and plenty of water. In addition, protein shakes, multi-vitamins, fiber, and gleukos are consumed.
- Snowboarding, squash, chess, golf (12 handicap), writing (currently working on a book), gourmet cooking (Italian and healthy cuisine), investing (stocks), reading (how to books, Shakespeare, and other fiction), fishing (fly and deep sea), hunting (birds and clays), riding dirtbikes and atv's, boating
- New York, Miami, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Aspen
- Caddy Shack, Wall Street, The Thomas Crown Affair
- SPEED, Fuel, CSI Miami
- Ulysses, by James Joyce and The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- "You can't have an ironclad plan- you've got to adapt to what you get- but thinking ahead is worth the effort." -Danny Sullivan
- "Remember to take the edge off." -Bruce Mcguinness
- "There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games." -Ernest Hemmingway
- "A positive attitude is more important than natural talent. Attitude is a conscious choice everyday when we wake up." -Tim George, Jr.
ARCA RACING SERIES presented by MENARDS 2011
Finished seventh in points.
Scored career first ARCA victory at Pocono Raceway in June 2011.
Led a career high 150 laps.
Finished top-five eight times; top-ten 10 times.
Part of RCR 1-2 finish in August at Pocono with teammate Ty Dillon (winner).
ARCA RE/MAX SERIES 2010
Finished ninth in ARCA Racing Series driver points driving the No. 31 Chevrolet for Richard Childress Racing.
Led 12 laps at Talladega, six laps at Iowa and 19 laps at New Jersey for a total of 37 laps led in three races.
Achieved two top-fives (Talladega and Mansfield) and five top-10 finishes.
Finished a season-best third at Talladega.
GRAND-AM ROLEX CHALLENGE
Grand-Am Rolex GT Series 2008:
2008 Rolex Series MESCO Building for the Future Rookie of the Year
4th in Rolex GT Championship
2008 Rolex GT Bob Akin Award
Finished 1st at New Jersey Motorsports Park
Finished 3rd in the 2008 Rolex 24 at Daytona
Finished on the podium four out of the first five races
GRAND-AM KONI CHALLENGE
Grand-Am Koni Challenge Series 2007:
Part of a championship winning team
Finished 20th in overall driver points (out of 101)
3 top 10 qualifiers
5 top 10 finishes
SKIP BARBER R/T 2000 FORMULA DODGE REGIONAL RACE SERIES
Eastern Series 2006:
Win: May 27 @ Watkins Glenn
Win: May 28 @ Watkins Glenn
2nd: July 2 @ Road America
Win: July 14 @ Lime Rock Park
2nd: July 15 @ Lime Rock Park
2nd: September 2 @ Mid-Ohio
Win: September 3 @ Mid-Ohio
Win: September 30 @ Road America
3rd: October 1 @ Road America
3rd: October 13 @ Lime Rock Park
3rd: October 14 @ Lime Rock Park
*2nd place in class
*9th place overall in the series
Runner up for most improved driver of the season
Private coaching with Gerardo Bonilla and Pete Argetsinger
Southern Series 2005:
2nd: January 6 @ Homestead
3rd: January 7 @ Homestead
3rd: March 25 @ Moroso
*3rd place in class
*4th place in class in the Triple Crown
NASCAR WHELEN ALL-AMERICAN SERIES FOR LATE MODELS
Win: May 10 @ Tri-County (N.C.) Motor Speedway